24.10.13

Reminiscing

I was lucky enough to be invited recently up to the beautiful Skinners Hall in London to celebrate the 125th anniversary of the Judd school, my old school. Despite having attended several other schools, the Judd is the school that I feel most attached too. My two years there were filled with good memories, wet rugby matches, fierce friends and all round fun. It was wonderful to attend drinks with some old friends, to see some familiar faces and to meet others who are also unfailingly attached to the school. 




The Skinners Hall is an incredible location, filled with unique portraits and little tucked away corners, the perfect setting for a game of hide and seek! I have heard that you can book it for your wedding.....here's hoping! 




Please excuse the quality of the photos, they are snapped with my phone. Also, how wonderful is St Paul's Cathedral looking? 


Thank you TS for organising!

Mood - the oldies are the besties! 

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Our Morocco Travel Packages By Morocco Xcursion are exclusive for families, you can choose bike riding, camping in the desert, cooking class and much more to have a wonderful trip of Morocco.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x