13.1.13

New Year - New Start

2013, I feel this year will be a great one, it will, however, take a lot to top 2012. Last year was my year. I met some incredible people, formed some incredible friendships, achieved things I never believed I could and to top it all of, I moved to Paris. So if 2012 was the year for moving to Paris, 2013 is definitely the year for making this city my own. I am a great believer in new year's resolutions, even if they are made to be broken. This year I have three:


1) Be healthier and lose the incredible EIGHT POUNDS that I have put on in Paris! I know its a golden rule that if you move to France you must put on weight; people take it as a sign you are enjoying yourself. However, the novelty MUST wear off, or by the end of the year, according to these dangerous statistics I will have put on 24 POUNDS.....thats nearly TWO WHOLE STONE! The time has come for drastic action. From now on I shall only consume patisseries on Mondays, Wednesdays and  Fridays. Deal.



2) (Courtesy of Owen) I have promised to stop nagging and getting stressed so easily. Pretty explanatory really, all I can say is.....I will keep trying!



3) (Courtesy of Jess) I will empty the bins before they overflow. Jess has lived with me for half a year now, I must accept her suggestion.



So new year and a whole new me. Maybe? One thing is for sure though, this year is the year to discover Paris and to make this city my home. This is one resolution I am sure to keep!



Mood- Optimistic
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x