18.1.13

Toasty warm

One of the benefits of living abroad is being able to feel incredibly smug reading and listening to complaints about the miserable weather back in England. I know that Paris is not the same as being somewhere warm and sunny, however, the mere fact that Paris is a few degrees warmer than London has given me great satisfaction. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the snow, for me it usually means a day or two sledging with friends and then snuggling down with Bailey's hot chocolate. It's all the problems that a few centimetres of snow brings with it; no trains, no planes, panic buying and obsessive amounts of disgruntled tweeting and updating. I am revelling in enjoying pictures of cute puppies rolling in the snow and children building snowmen, whilst secretly praising the fact that this year the snow will NOT get me! 

The thing is, tomorrow I leave for a ski holiday with family and friends. For once it is a joy knowing that I will not have any snow-induced travel problems as I am getting a TGV straight from Paris. Bethany 1- Snow 0. Sadly though its beginning to look like the others will not make it, as Heathrow has been shut. Snow 1 - Bethany 1.

Even being in another country snow fury is beginning to set in! There is only one solution..... i'm going for a chocolat chaud viennois with extra marshmallows before all this snow talk really dampens my spirits. 




Wrap up warm mes cheries! 




Mood- Chilly brrrrrr 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x