9.2.14

Insta-moments

We all know that January and February are not that exciting as months of the year go. However, these are a few little moments that I have captured recently. 


Sadly studying has been the name of the game for the first few months of 2014, but nothing says positivity like creamy hot chocolate and bright trousers! 


Can you believe that this is my view? Nothing beats watching the sunset over this beauty 


Enjoying the falling leaves on a chilly walk across Green Park with my favourite people


Only the cutest flower shop in Paris!


Doggy walks with this little chap never fail to make me happy 


Road-trippin' to the North with AN for a weekend away and celebrations


Greeted with this incredible platter for cheese and wine evening with NO, SM and JJ. Cheese, wine and girly catch-ups make my heart sing and my jeans extra tight! 


A rainy lunch date


My current favourite snuggly jumper, love myself a good geeky literary reference


Yes, more studying, this time accessorised with a splash of spring-clolored nail varnish! 


Dancing with my favourite people for the annual dance show, going to miss these beauties! (Post to follow)


So rare these days to receive a heartfelt hand written letter, it really makes me happy


Cousin love is the best, especially when you accidentally buy matching gnome hats and then wear them to a dinner date....sorry not sorry! 

Check out my last insta-moments post here and don't forget to follow along on instagram. (bethanyscthomas). 

Mood - So ready for some sunshine


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x