23.4.14

Insta-moments

I am in the middle of exam season, which, as you can imagine is not the funnest way to spent my time. Fear not, I have been taking regular breaks searching graduation dresses, summer ball dresses and googling holiday ideas. I also have a week with the girls in Nice to look forward too and......I just booked flights to SINGAPORE! I am one lucky little girl. 

I also had my own private dance party today in celebration of finishing my dissertation. That is one essay that I will not be sorry to see the back of!

Because it has been exam season there has been annoyingly little time to do anything exciting, so I have had to content myself with finding little moments of happiness, captured on Instagram. 


A spontaneously wonderful dinner date @ Boopshi's with the beautiful LP. We chatted for hours over cocktails and snitzle


Miss SM had a birthday this month, so a boozy dinner was in order. 


A moment of peace in the busyness of life. This little chap was just so happy gliding around and enjoying all the attention.


A beautiful rainbow in a stormy sky, captured on a walk in Windsor Great Park. 


Oh dear, I think he saw us! Again, another moment of beauty and strength on a quick ramble with my man.


Lots of birthdays this month, NO celebrated in style with strawberry and cream cupcakes made by the domestic goddess SM. 


A final family selfie before Mama T and Papa T headed of to Singapore and HT moved to Australia. A new chapter for the T family. 


A wonderfully geeky day-date spent at the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum



Good to get back to baking, in order to make a ginormous cake for my boy! 


Summer time rowing, nothing better than cheering people on from the river bank. 


A moment of stillness and happiness on a wonderful spring morning, captured on my walk to the library. 


A cheeky little OOTD post. Loved wearing the gorgeous LH's new design. You really should check her out here, because all of her prints are to die for! 


Took a little break from studying to play tennis with my very own Andy Murray lookalike! Summer must be on its way, fetch the Pimms! 

Mood - Bored of revision, excited for summer! 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x