11.1.15

The Table

I love a good brunch. Especially a brunch involving a good friend and my boy. Just before Christmas MW, AN and I decided to check out The Table a cafe in Southwark that uses all fresh ingredients that takes pride in sourcing their ingredients ethically. The cafe also does lots of charity work, so they are basically an all round good bunch serving an all round good brunch! 


Open kitchens are amazing and seeing the chefs whipping up tasty dishes makes the whole dining experience that little bit more satisfying. 



The atmosphere of the cafe is open and light with brunchers all sitting around long tables, sharing their love for food.  Twinkly stars adorn the ceiling and beautiful christmas trees were the perfect finishing touch. 



I went for the eggs royale whilst my beautiful date MW chose the eggs benedict. Both were delicious with a rich and creamy hollandaise sauce and light and fluffy muffins. 



AN was feeling particularly hungry, as usual, and decided to have a ginormous chocolate milkshake and a bagel, bacon and beans stack. I am told it was tasty, but sadly it didn't stay on the plate long enough for me to sneak a bite.  



AN's particular highlight was finding Nicholson Street on the way home.....simple pleasures in life! 

Some photos were taken by the wonderful, if a little camera shy, MW! Thanks MW. 


If you are in the area I would definitely recommend popping by and enjoying a lazy brunch with friends. 

Mood - satisfied. 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x