15.2.15

Bath Beauties

A few weeks ago some of my favourite ladies and I had a much overdue reunion in the beautiful town of Bath. You may remember that I was in Bath not so long ago, so I was keen to go back! It's becoming an annual meet-up, which I kind of love. 


We spend the afternoon with cups of tea filled to the brim and snuggled on the sofa doing our catch-up. It is always fun to meet up with friends who you haven't seen in ages, and just carry on as if no time has passed, a sign of true friendship. 



I am so truly lucky to have such intelligent and talented friends! 

It's clear HR is half-way through her maths PHD......the picture of culture and intelligence, as always.


This little one is so caring and is the best listener and advisor. HR (the other HR) has got us all through many a problem over the years with her patience and cutting sense of humour. Good job she is very nearly a qualified social worker! 


SH, as always, provided the entertainment and was the most wonderful host. Where else can you get nose snorts, puzzle afternoons and chocolate Baileys?? If any publishing companies are reading this, you NEED to hire this girl, I am telling you, she is a dream. 



HC was the (slightly belated) birthday girl of the weekend and her cute little giggle and squeals never fail to make us laugh. She's a high-flyer in the events world don't ya' know? 




And then there is LITTLE miss LH, she's a special one. Having travelled the world over the last few months she was back with many a funny story and a glimmer of a holiday romance. Best of all, LH bought us all back presents! Nothing says "I missed you all while I was pissed on a beach in Thailand" like matching pom-pom shorts! Thanks LH your presents were amazing and so thoughtful. 






When the tea had been finished we bought out the Baileys, ordered a huge chinese takeaway and exchanged secret santa presents (only a month and a half late). I love my pressies, good choice, my not-so-secret santa SH. 


The next day we walked around Bath, following a delicious brunch at my favourite place Bills. SH was a wonderful tour guide, filling our heads with made up facts about the city. 











All too soon it was over and we were in the car on the way home, stuck in London traffic and singing our little hearts out to the radio. 

Thanks girls for another fantastic weekend, it goes without saying that you are the absolute best! 


Mood - privileged.  
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x