12.5.13

Exploring the 7th

I have made it my mission to explore every sector of Paris, not just the famous monuments and the pretty neighbourhoods, but the whole city. I am aware that this is a big task and an almost impossible feat. Luckily the layout of Paris naturally breaks up the city into bite size chunks, dividing it up into 20 arrondissements that spiral around the Seine. Each quarter is very distinct and varied, each offering their own little part of Paris and this is what I hoped to find and to capture. I decided to start with the 7th arrondissement, not only is this my home and my area for a year but it also houses la Tour Eiffel, the biggest symbol of Paris and therefore a good beginning for my journey. 

This is my depiction and view of the 7th. 


The Eiffel Tower




Hotel des Invalides




Ecole Militaire



Musee de Quai Branly



Musee Rodin 




Other pretty things 











A few of my 7th favourites 

Patisserie - Le Moulin de la Vierge - 64 Rue Saint Dominique 
Restaurants - Les Cocottes - 137 Rue Saint Dominique
            - Diner - 24 Rue Valadon
            - Cafe Centrale - 40 Rue Cler
            - Le Recrutement - 36 Boulevard de la Tour-Maubourg
Florist - Julian - 15 Boulevard le Tour Maubourg 
Coffee Stop - Bar du Central - 99 Rue Saint Dominique 
Chocalatier - Michel Chaudun - 149 Rue de l'Universite 
Luxury food shop - La Grande Epicerie - 39 Rue de Sevres
                 - Petrossian - 18 Boulevard le Tour- Maubourg 
Cinema - La Pagode - 57 Rue de Babylone 
Bar - l'Eclair - 32 Rue Cler


Mood - At home
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x