28.5.13

Le Petit Cler

Paris is famous for its food and fashion and these are two very good reasons why this city is the best. Without a doubt the best place to find food in Paris is Rue Cler in the 7th arrondissement and it just happens to be a hop and skip from my front door. Not that I am biased. Along Rue Cler you can find everything from an American Diner to a michelin starred bistro and the best creperie in the city (in my opinion). The best fromagerie in Paris is also along this road and the whole street is packed with fresh fruit and vegetable markets, wine caverns and even a few chocolate shops. A foodies paradise. 

Le Petit Cler deserves a special mention in my opinion and is my choice for a Sunday afternoon coffee stop. The heated patio looks over the street and is perfect for people watching and the food is simply delicious. Basic french cooking at its best, simple and effective. This is where you can find a French onion soup and perfectly cooked steak. I love observing the fascinating clientele and have come to recognise a few regulars, including a lovely and very glamourous old lady and her little dog Noisette who share a gin and tonic and coffee. 

I particularly enjoy spending my time with the beautiful IS and there is no better place for a good catch up with friends while soaking up Parisian atmosphere. 










Mood - Sleepy

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x