26.11.13

Bath Beauties

Last weekend I was reunited with the wonderful dance girls in the beautiful town of Bath. Being back at uni is just not the same without these girls and so weekends like this remind me how special they are and how much fun we have together. SH was the hostess with the most-ess and welcomed us all with big fat cuddles and endless supplies of food, she knows the way to our hearts! After a good old catch-up and exchanging of belated birthday gifts (thank you!) we headed out into town for dinner. Sadly I was far too busy enjoying the incredible cocktails and wine that I forgot to take photos of dinner, nevertheless I can reassure you that it was delicious! 





And any restaurant with this motto is a winner in my book! 

The next morning, we all packed into the car and headed out on the SH driving tour of Bath. Due to the slight drizzle we decided that going by car was by far the best way to see the city, despite being a little lazy. We visited the Crescent, the Circus, the Pump Room and the Abby as well as the loveliest little bridge across the river. Bath is honestly one of the prettiest towns I have ever visited and I cannot believe that I hadn't visited before. One thing is for sure, I will be back, especially as we didn't have the time to visit the spa, which is apparently amazing. 












Thank you girlies for a wonderful weekend of cocktails, presents, gossiping, hump-back whale impressions, cake, board games and all round dance committee fun! Go team! 


Mood - Missing the girls already!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x