6.3.13

Fatima Lopes AW 13/14 Paris Fashion WeeK

So I take back everything I said on Monday, I am not just a lucky lucky girl.....this week all my dreams came true! Yes that's right, my dreams all came true. Not one fashion show this week, but two! All thanks to this fantastically fabulous guy right here, who managed to get invited himself to all the hottest shows in town and kindly invited me along to Fatima Lopes' show yesterday. What a darling. 


Check us out with our fantastic seats, looking the part! 


Beautiful show programme, it was even scented.


Look at these two blogging away, so on it and up-to-date.


The show was fantastic and we were treated to structured and '3D' designs all in beautiful shades of blue and black. I have long been told that blue and black together are a big fashion faux pas and I am so  relieved that Ms Lopes's collection proved all those people wrong with her chic and modern designs. 






I mean, any designer who designs all their pieces around the shaping and light reflection of a diamond gets my vote! The show was entitled "prism" and was reflected in the asymmetric use of pattern and the models sported dead-straight hair and simple makeup. The inter-mingling of the male and female collections created a much more natural show, using outfits to complement each other. 

Here is a little video for you, check it out. 




I have been very, very cheeky and stolen (with consent) the photos of the show, taken by the talented miss EU (Here) as she decided to muscle into the pit and therefore her photos far surpass mine.


Mood- One happy little lady 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x