28.8.13

Big Fernand

One of my life ambitions is to find the world's best burger. I realise this is not a very original dream or even achievable, but I am willing to give it a good shot. My quest recently took me to Big Fernand, the self proclaimed 'atelier du Hanburger' to check out the hype. I enjoyed being able to tailer-make my burger, choosing the type of bun, filling, topping, sauce and sides and was able to put together the dream Bethany burger. Add to that a side of chocolate milk and I am one happy little bunny. It was delicious, filled with meaty goodness in a brioche bun with suitably oozing and rich sauce. Pure goodness. 




The restaurant is small but cosy with dining-hall style tables creating a friendly atmosphere. Despite their being a queue out of the door we were served pretty quickly by the vey friendly burger boys in check shirts and caps. 


I think the chocolate milk may have gone to my head and made me a little crazy! We finished up with a little walk around Paris, enjoying the sunshine and playing around in la Comedie Francaise. 





Mood - Hungry 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x