10.9.13

Twenty three

Yesterday on the 09/09/2013 I turned 23, an age I consider a little boring. It holds no special significance, marks no particular landmark and seems just another rung on the ladder to the big 3.0!
In order to jazz up the dreaded day I have decided to make this year more exciting with a few goals. Some of which I think are very achievable, some are silly and simple and some are a little more crazy. 

Here goes:
23 things to do while im 23!
1) Read 23 books
2) Visit 4 new places
3) Get a haircut that differs from the usual
4) Get a degree
5) Do something that scares me
6) Find a lipstick colour that suits me
7) Learn some Spanish
8) Learn how to shoot in manual with the camera
9) Host a dinner party
10) Watch less trash television
11) Set up a linked in profile and use it!
12) Make a proper Christmas cake
13) Finish a knitting project
14) Run 5k
16) Have my first massage
17) Redesign my blog
18) Wear yellow, at least once
19) Make far too much effort on a dressing up costume
20) Try a new style of dance (twerking not included)
21) Bake homemade bread
22) Attend a Ted talk
23) See the sunrise
Here goes!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x